The FCHS is please to share that we will be opening the museum and library to the public on Tuesday, July 7th! In order to be able to open and to best protect our historic objects, patrons and staff the following guidelines will be in place:
- Our open days will continue to be Tuesday – Saturday. Currently our hours will be 10a-3p.
- Appointments will be required for the research library. Click here to submit an appointment request.
- Guests in the library will be required to wear both masks and gloves in order to protect the historic documents as we cannot disinfect them safely.
- Museum patrons (and staff) will also be required to wear masks and asked to not touch objects in the exhibits. Masks will be provided upon request.
- There will no longer be public access to bathrooms at the museum however porta-potties are located a short distance away at the Trail Head parking lot.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance as we navigate these new challenges and work to protect our people and our history.